This is a brief list of some of the current features of the stable/outdated version of DCON:
Server side (Space plugin on Wildfire):
- connection to the Asterisk Manager Interface;
- managing of local conference events;
- managing of remote foci presence information;
- spreading of conference events to the active foci by means of the s2s channel.
Client side (spaceClient plugin on Spark):
- request for conference information by means of a dedicated panel;
- schedulation of a new conferences through the Scheduling Text Protocol;
- join to a previously activetd or just registered conference.
Our WIP on the new DCON version is instead strongly concentrating upon developing the following improvements on the stable/outdated version:
- implementation of a new, more flexible, focus discovery and presence manager component;
- support for the new functionality and messages of the Scheduling Protocol;
- invitation of a remote user to a conference;
- implementation of a Dispatcher which has in charge the dialog with the (new created in CONFIANCE) Gateway componet;
- forwarding of Conference Control and BFCP messages to the rigth remote destination by means of an XMPP incapsulation
and of a label switching mechanism;
Our work is going on fast, so come back soon for the upcoming, hopefully stable, release.